UV-C Ozone generator 8 lamps : Generate ozone
Delivered complete, mounted on a stainless steel frame, with an ozone injection pump, a regulation valve, a venturi injector, a static mixer, a pressure gauge, a cleanable filter, all mounted on pipes corresponding to the UV-C Ozonator inlet-outlet diameters. Remote electrical box from 8 lamps.
- Number of UV lamps – 8
- Size in cm – 23 x 44 x 89
- Inlet / outlet fittings – 2.5″ (63 mm)
- Ozone flow – 8 g/h
- Electrical power of lamps, watts – 640 W
- UV-C lamp power, watts – 200 W UV-C
- Disinfection capacity – 110 m3/h (30-50 millijoules/cm2)
UV-C Ozone generator 8 lamps are designed to completely treat the water in our homes, hotels, restaurants, farms, fish farms, swimming pools, spas, ponds, collected rainwater. They not only provide the best possible disinfection without resorting to chemicals, but also the best possible prevention against viruses, bacteria or other pathogens.
Advantages of this disinfection system
- The combined action of the UV-C lamp and ozone eliminates 99.99% of viruses, parasites, pathogenic bacteria, mold, algae, fungi, etc.
- UV-C lamps oxidize and break down chlorine byproducts such as chloramines and other organic pollutants.
- Economical : the cost is only the electricity consumed by the lamp and the ballast, for hundreds of m3 of purified water.
- The lamp must be replaced every 10,000 hours, ie after 1 year to 5 years, depending on use.
- No physicochemical modification of the water, since ozone (O3) becomes oxygen (O2) after 15 minutes.
- UV-C Ozonator has no effect on pH.
- Virucidal action among the most effective.
- Easy installation and minimal maintenance.
- All units are pre-tested at the factory and delivered with simple instructions for installation.