SPT – Drinking water production unit. Water purification using ozone and ultraviolet has advantages over chlorine or other chemicals, because there is no residual product in water.
- Dimensions: Length 190 cm. x Width 77 cm. x Height 90 cm.
- Weight: 300 kg.
- Processing flow: Micro-filtration or ultra-filtration capacity of 1000 to 4000 liters per hour.
- Self-cleaning prefilter
- Micro-filtration or ultra filtration
- UV-C treatment
- Ozone destroyer
- Patented injection to, for example, treat water pipes after the system.
- Active Carbon.
FOR WATER TREATMENT:
- Houses with small and medium flows.
- In the agri-food sector.
- Small resorts and holiday structures.
- In agriculture, dairies, cheese shops, restaurants, etc.
- Having a tandem with two treatment methods, OZONE and UV eliminates any form of micro-biological contamination.
- Ozone acts by oxidation through a rupture of the cell membrane within seconds of contact.
- UV rays have a germicidal effect on microorganisms by inhibiting their reproduction or destroying them.
- If the water is heavily contaminated, additional filtration may be provided as an option.
- Electricity consumption only at the time of taking water. Thanks to its complex and precise electronic management, it activates only when the passage of water is detected. This intelligent operation prevents any risk of some of the flow escaping treatment. This sets it apart from other 24-hour UV-C water treatment systems that lack this expensive electronic management.
- The sediment filter with backwash guarantees a non-change of filter media at least 5 years.
- The lifespan of UV-C lamps reaches 10,000 hours.