Professional reverse osmosis instantaneous flow rate 60 liters per hour – 1440 liters per day
- In/out 1/2″ female NPT.
- Power: 220VAC; 50hz
- Consumption: 140 Watts (max.)
- Water discharge: 50-50
- Feed water requirements: 5 litres/minute at 1bar
- 1 – 25 micron sediment filter, 2.5 x 20 cartridge.
- 1 – 5 micron activated charcoal block filter, 2.5 x 20 cartridge.
- 1 – 1 micron sediment filter, 2.5 x 20 cartridge.
- Booster Pump 24VDC; 6A
- 1- low-pressure switch
- Three membranes TFC R.O, 2.5″ x 12″
- A solenoid valve
- 24VDC power supply
- A flushing solenoid valve, 24VDC
- A concentrated valve
- A recycling valve
- Water pressure gauges
- A diet
- Painted steel structure
- Dimension 81 x 45 x 21 cm
Professional reverse osmosis: Whether it is rainwater or from wells and drilling – or even to provide additional sterilization to water from a public network.
Ultra Performance Water Purifier with Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System (also known as RO System) is the most purified water filtration system in the world (RO membrane. has filtration resolution down to 0.0001 microns). Can remove impurities in water, including 99.99% of germs. The principle of reverse osmosis is to filter impurities as well as various pathogens. which is greater than the porosity of the membrane so that it cannot penetrate.