Water treatment system. : Water Essential : Home-ACS III
Production: 3,000 litres per hour / 72,000 litres per day
- An active media filter tank.
- Size: L90 x W86 x H190 cm
- Weight: 310 kg
- 40.64 x 165.1 cm (16″ x 65″) fibreglass tank.
- A 55 watt UV sterilizer, 220 V ca 50/60 Hz.
- UF filters supplemented by the automatic rinsing valve.
- Two 4.5″ x 20″ (11.43 x 50.8 cm) activated charcoal filters
- A water flow meter.
- A gauge.
Additional functionality: coagulating and flaking multi-spectrum to eliminate iron, manganese and make clear cloudy water. PRICE: 260 Euro
(Includes a dose pump, an injector, a PLC for injection control and an injection hose. The set is assembled in the waterproof control case and installed in the system.)
Innovative high-efficiency water filtration system, integrating PRE-FILTRATION + ULTRAFILTRATION + UV + activated carbon water treatment techniques in a single system.
- This combination of technologies uses high quality water filters. It is 40 times more efficient than a sand filter, it can filter heavy metals such as iron, manganese, chromium, phosphate, etc…
- Incorporates a UV sterilization system to effectively kill bacteria and viruses.
- Ultrafiltration (UF) can filter down to 0.01 micron using a membrane to separate undesired materials. It filters bacteria and particles present in the water. Ultrafiltration (UF) technology is particularly popular in industrial applications.
- The activated carbon filter absorbs chemicals, odors, residual chlorine, heavy metals such as lead and copper, insecticides, detergents and high carbon products.