Water treatment : Home-ACS II – Water purification
Production: 1,500 liters per hour / 36,000 liters per day
- An active media filter tank.
- Size: L84 x W62 x H158 cm
- Weight: 102 kg
- 30.48 x 132.08 cm (12 ″ x 52 ″) fiberglass tank.
- A 55 watt UV sterilizer, 220 Vca 50/60 Hz.
- UF filter with a flushing valve
- A 4.5″ x 20″ (11.43 x 50.8 cm) activated charcoal filter.
- A water flow meter.
- A gauge.
Additional functionality:multi-spectrum coagulant and flocculant to remove iron, manganese and clear cloudy water. PRICE: 260 Euro
(Includes a dose pump, an injector, a PLC for injection control and an injection hose. The set is assembled in the waterproof control case and installed in the system.)
Innovative high-efficiency water filtration system, integrating PRE-FILTRATION + ULTRAFILTRATION + UV + activated carbon water treatment techniques in a single system.
- This combination of technologies uses high quality water filters. It is 40 times more efficient than a sand filter, it can filter heavy metals such as iron, manganese, chromium, phosphate, etc…
- Incorporates a UV sterilization system to effectively kill bacteria and viruses.
- Ultrafiltration (UF) can filter down to 0.01 micron using a membrane to separate undesired materials. It filters bacteria and particles present in the water. Ultrafiltration (UF) technology is particularly popular in industrial applications.
- The activated carbon filter absorbs chemicals, odors, residual chlorine, heavy metals such as lead and copper, insecticides, detergents and high carbon products.